Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5 Months!!

Yes!! Our little one is 5 months old. Only one month from 6 months WoW!!! He is now liking his tummy a lot more which you will see in his 5 month pictures that I should get done here in the next day or two!! Started today but he bumped his little head and was through with all of that!! He is eating a full 8 oz bottle every 3 hours about!! Reaching for everything and almost holding his bottle. Smiles at everyone and is following our voices extremely well, including answering to his name well also. He is almost sitting by himself, he just gets to excited and throws himself backwards (what happened today). He isnt to bad side to side just a little help needed there. And he is officially in 6-9 month clothing at least his pants. Even though when we get our beautiful weather back he can still have the 3-6 month shorts and shirts because they don't depend on length. But we definetly need new pjs. I want to get him these oh so cute ones, but really I want all stripped ones and they have to be light for the summer. ooHHH i want these too!! On to ebay for Karidan!! Oh and he has two bottom teeth!! Can't forget those they are soo cute!!

Anyways... I finally got Afton's Birth Announcements done, like I knew I would once I got done with school. They turned out real good, can't wait to see how they look on paper. I did some for Kristen but she hasn't SENT one back yet!! BRAT!! Sorry... But yeah I am going to get those out to everyone that didnt get to come to a shower in the next week so be looking for those!! Here is what the front looks like...

I still have to finish up there pictures here soon. I also have to get over them and see them real soon. I wish Jaemen could meet them but we are going to wait on that we don't need germs getting switched between them. Maybe a little on Mothers Day they can meet!! Not much else to share I will get his 5 month pictures posted here real soon!!! They are going to be BRIGHT heheh!! Something to look forward to!!

Karidan and Jaemen!!

p.s I dont know if you guys that read this threw email can get the links that I post. But when I say I want something or the word is underlined it is a link to what I am talking about!! You might have to visit the actual blog to get the links!!

No comments: