Wednesday, April 23, 2008




Isnt he so precious??? I love him to death!! I just remembered through that I didnt tell you guys that we have TEETH!!! They finally poked through on Monday. You can feel them real good, they are the two on the bottom!!! With that said... We havent had a good day since. He is pretty iritated with it and let me tell you the drool. It is coming in BUCKETS!! Today he has slept a totally of maybe 2 hours altogether when it is usually 2-3 hours each nap (3 naps). So we don't have a very happy baby!! This is a picture of him sleeping during one of his cat naps!! I have though gotten a lot of scrapbooking done I am pretty happy about that. This is one about the park visit we just had!! 2 pages in a week I usually dont get one done a month!! Hopefully soon I can go back to paper scraping this is just soo much easier and a lot LESS messier... enjoy


No comments: