Sunday, April 20, 2008

Taste of Fresh Air

We took Jaemen to the park for the first time today!! We had some free time today becasue we were suppose to go and see Grandpa and Grandma Chapman but we have to wait for the sickies to pass so we went to the park instead!! At first he really wasnt really feeling it as you will see by the look on his face! We had a lot of fun though... We had Big Sister today for a few hours and Meagen was in town and wanted to see Jaemen so we decided to get out and soak up some sun but by the time we got out of the house it had started to look like it was going to rain and got windy!! So we played for about an hour and the little one was pooped out!! As soon as he hit the car I dont even think we got to the express way he was OUT!! All that fresh air does that to you!!
So we went on the ....





Slide (click to make large)





Swing

The Pink Pig!! I love this picture!!

Daddy - Son moment!!

Momma and Baby!!

Big Boy!! Walking before we know it!!

There is just a few pictures!! hehe.. I took a lot and Meagen took a lot too!! I cant wait to show you those we got a lot of cute ones on her camera!! I WANT HER CAMERA!! err... maybe in a year!! Anyways... if you want to see all of the pictures you can go here!!!

On another note... GUESS WHAT??? I am pretty sure I got my first Senior picture job!! I am so excited!! I need to get some prices together for her but I really needed to get a senior to get a portifilio going and get others!! Seniors is where the money is really at!! People spend hundreds of dollars on those so I can do it for a cheaper price they will certainly give me a chance espectially if I have other examples of what I have done!!

I will post the pictures from Meagen soon!!!

Karidan and family!!

No comments: