Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Tubby in the SINK!!

Jaemen is just getting to big to lay down in his infant tub and I am just to scared to sit him up in it yet because he throws himself backwards all the time. With him all soaped up and slippery I dont even want to take that chance.... So I put him in the sink like our parents did and a lot of people still do that dont have the infant tubs with shower (what we have) or they have a SPA one now too WOW!!!But the good ol sink works too!! But you actually want to know something!! He was almost to big for that too!! OH did I tell you!! When JJ went to the doctors he was just over 17lbs WOW!! BIG BOY!!! I am pretty sure that is like in the 100 percentile for his age!!


Other then that, not much is going on here.. other then he did get a walker today from Waddles and Toddles (consignment store $14.99 yeah) he got to play for about 15 minutes today and i set him in the middle of the room and he went backwards and hit a wall I was like did your daddy move you?? And Sherrow said he didnt!! I was like wow awesome he can move on the carpet!! So I will have pictures of that of course hehe!!


My nephews are still in the hospital and I still havent been able to see them. With Jaemen being sick I dont want to give them that funk if I happen to come down with it too! So I think Monday I will go up and see the little peanuts. I gotta go and see my sister first and foremost though I havent seen or talked to her in a while.


SCHOOL IS OVER!!! ONLY EXAMS LEFT!! YEAHHHHH!!!! Oh and that test that I studied forever on... I did better then I did on all the other test and did way better then the average of the class!! I missed my goal by two points but I did well and it was a real hard test. The Class did worse as a whole and I did better then my usual so I am proud and Happy!!!

<----------This is what I woke up to this morning too when I came out of the bedroom how precious!! I love my boys!!!

No comments: