Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just some Pictures!!


Aren't these the most adorable pictures?? Hehe.. I guess I am partial!! Anyways.. I am trying to get some more pictures of him outside but I can't do it alone because he is still throwing himself backwards or falling to the side. Oh and I doesnt help when your battery dies!! I need to buy new ones, I think I have recharged them one to many times!!! I am trying to show people that we can go out side also to take pictures of your little ones. At the park or something like that??? Get them where they aren't worrying about the camera and they are in their natural state!! These ones are a little more posed obviously cause my little man isn't off by himself but I should have some of a toddler here soon!! To show you a little more!! Also dont forget those family pictures in the park!!


Next, I have finally gotten enough done on my Photography website to post it!! IT isnt all done and there is a lot of problems still because I am not a pro but I will be figure it out soon!! But it does have my prices on it!! ( I am changing my session fee though just to let you guys know) Here is the link though!!!

That is all for now!! Happy Spring!! Going back to school tomorrow!! ACK!! But gotta get it done!!
~Karidan~

No comments: