Monday, April 14, 2008

Well unfortunately we have a sick baby over here. Along with the rest of the world because of all the weather changes. I wish it would just pick I cant wait to get Jaemen out of this house and show him the world hehe... anyways... I dont have that much to talk about really I have just been studying and studying and studying some more hopefully that all payed off.



Other then that.. Jaemen has a new toy. Well I guess not new parsay but to him it is. He likes it but he doesnt quite get it yet. He doesnt know how to stand up or just lean so he doesnt have to sit in it yet. But here are a few pictures....




















Not to much esle is going on here. Oh yeah Sherrow has been approved to go on the road and open up new Logans resturants and do corporate Training. Pretty exciting thing other then the fact he might be gone for up to 3 weeks at a time. But that wont be until at least August hopefully. So I guess we will see how that goes he is real excited though. And with the thought about Daddy here are a few pics I caught of daddy feeding Jaemen for the first time. I think it was sweet potatoes oops nope cross that out it was Squash!!! I will leave you guys with this. Have a Good week. Oh I will be taking new good pictures of Jaemen tomorrow!! Be on the look out and I am actually going to get around to editing the twins pictures too!!


Daddy is a little messier then Mom but he does a good job and gets it done right!!!

-Karidan and Jaemen

No comments: