Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Long over Due Pictures....

Here are some pictures I finally got edited tonight. Not all of them but it was a good start. I took these like almost two weeks ago and have been so busy I havent gotten to them. I was thinking about them tonight and hoping that they get better soon and wish I could go see them. But I dont want to bring the sickies home with JJ all ready sick!! He has a doctor appt tomorrow by the way so wish us luck with that!! Anyways... Here are my favorites so far. Oh and I had to put my copyright on them so that no one possibly looking at this could print pictures off these are my good pictures. (since you can print them off from that Google Picsa) Regular Candids of Jaemen and anyone esle wont have that so you can print them off but not my good pictures. And if you do want them (family members or aftons friends) she will be putting in a large order later when they get a little larger and we can get a few more and you can tell me or her and I will order them at that point. Let me know what pictures you want and what size and I can get it for you!! I will get back to you with prices for everything. I almost have my website up with all prices and everything!! Done talking now I have to get to bed. Eight o clock class!!!








No comments: