Thursday, December 20, 2007

Little Peanut met Santa!!

I really wanted Jaemen to have pictures with Santa, but the mall charges you like 13 dollars just for one picture and doesnt allow you to take your own camera up there anymore and I just didnt feel or have the money to pay all that money for a picture when most likely he was going to be sleeping anyways... I solved that problem though. I had to go to bronners to get his baby bulbs for the tree and low and behold they had Santa there!!! He was a way better Santa then the mall Santa too!! Jaemen got right in there and cuddled up with Santa... Santa didnt want to give him back hehe!! Here are the pictures of him and Santa and then pictures of the bulbs I got him!! I have a Pink Baby's First Christmas bulb from 1985 and they still have the same exact bulb so i got one in blue with 2007 on it!! I thought that was pretty cool!! Then I just got him one in his birthstone color with his name and birthdate on it!!












Next on the agenda, our little peanut has been eating 4oz every 4 hours since he has came out of the hospital... but now it is barely lastly him 2.5 hours. and that gets a little draining trying to keep up with all those feedings and I had a little schedule going for night time and that has been totally screwed up and I am more tired then ever. I was thinking about uping the ozs but most of the time we are barely getting through the 4oz at night before he falls sleep while eating and then there are sometimes where he is still smacking his lips like he could eat more. Like last night.. I feed him about 9-930 and by 11 he was waking up and so we just made a 4oz bottle and he ended up drinking the whole thing!! And he slept until 5 in the morning!!!! Maybe I will up his bottles to 6oz and see how he does with that!!
Have a great day!!

Karidan and Jaemen

No comments: