Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update...

Well we had to go to WIC yesterday to get Jaemen register and found out some not so good news... WIC doesnt give out Nestle Good Start on their program, so once again I am going to have to change the poor things formula!! He has been going to the bathroom again which is great so I am going to finish off the good start to keep him moving for a couple of days and then we will see how the new Gentlease formula works. They told me when they made the switch to the Emfimil all the babies on the good start did fine so I am hoping that it will be ok!! Other then that Jaemen went down another ounce and she was making a big deal about it.. I was like he just got weighed and he hadnt went to the bathroom in like 2 days so that is a couple of ounces and now he has went so he lost a couple. On the plus side I am down to 142.5 YEAH!!! that is a lot of weigh in a week. My appetite though has been NOTHING I dont feel like eating and nothing sounds good. Kinda of weird... I go from eating everything and snacking all the time to not eating hardly anything at all.


I have re-done Jaemen's One Week picture because I printed it out and noticed a lot of mistakes. So here you go...

1 comment:

Sissy said...

OMG! He's so cute! Congrats!!!!

I can't believe you had him... and I know all about that not wanting to eat... I lost all my baby weight and a few extra pounds in the first two weeks.

Can't wait to see more pics! I'll add you to my blogroll!