Friday, December 14, 2007

Two Weeks!!!

Wow... The last two weeks have really flown by. It is going to be a month before I know it!! We are doing wonderful over here. I am getting pretty tired of sitting at home but I know I need to enjoy this time with my boy because I wont get it once I start work and school again in January. Nothing much to update though.. He is getting a lot more reactive to us. He is looking at us and looking around at all the lights and stuff. I put out his little catapillar today with toys that hang and he looked in the mirrors and stuff for a couple of minutes so that is a good sign!! Other then that I didnt quite get the time to take his two week photos/christmas photos!! That will be tomorrow hopefully we have a lot of sun so I dont have to use the mechicanic lights those are no good for lighting but that is all I have right now. I would real lights for my pictures but oh well they will work!!! That is it for now though... Here are a couple of pictures with his Catapillar thingy from today at two weeks!!






-Karidan & Jaemen

P.S. I forgot about this one... I finally got a picture of him when he is getting burpped on your lap he makes the cutest little faces... We always get a kick out of them!!

No comments: