Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Jaemen Jackson is Here!!!

Through all the worrying and all the precautions of not having a C section. Guess how Jaemen came into this world! A C-SECTION!! AhHHH... Baby boy was going to be way to big for lil miss Karidan to pass through!!! The reason that the doctor gave was that the bones that are supposed to be at a 90 degree angle so the babys head and shoulders are suppose to pass through was only at 60 degrees. The doctor then explained to me that i did have the choice to have this baby vaginally but the baby was going to rip apart my bladder and rectum area to get through!! I was like ummm... I opt for C- section.


Picture of Mommy and Daddy waiting for Jaemen....






So... Doc walks out of the room. Meanwhile I asked to get up and walk around cause I was in full blown BACK LABOR...yuck. They said sure that should not be a problem but they walked out and didnt unhook me from all of the monitors so I waited like 15 minutes and sent my mother out and asked them to unhook me. Next thing i heard was the nurse go "OH NO!! She is scheduled for a C-section at 4. And i have to get her IV in her." I was like WHAT!!! It is like 3:15 and Daddy still isnt here!!! So my mom called Sherrow and told him to get up here immediately and freaked him out. My dad and Maryanne walked in with like 15 minutes to go until what i thought was going to be my surgery. Then the prep nurses walked in and explained everything to me and all of a sudden they are like oh they didnt tell you, you have been bumpped by two other women that are 36 weeks and breech and a womens platena that is ripping!! I was like ahhh ok sooo what time do you think that will be then... they said "7-8 o clock." I was like wow 4 hours that sucks we were all pumped to have a baby!

So come 8... they wheelled me into the OR and at 8:33 we had baby Jaemen out!! He was completely upset and SCREAMING!!! He was 8lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long!! He is sooo handsome and Daddy is so in love!!! Mom is still in some pain but everyday it is getting better and better! Yesterday, I got my staples out and that didnt hurt as bad as i thought it would. Of course i dont think anything would hurt as bad as the nurse pushing my uterus back down or pulling the blood clots out of my uterus out!!! Yeah that KILLED!!



This is our third day home and baby is doing great! Today we are tackling a new formula.. not new just the powder version and not what they gave him at the hospital. Also the new bottles! But here are a few pictures of the birth and other pictures!!


Mommy and Baby.. ( i look horrible i know)



Baby Jaemen getting all cleaned up...



Look at that Gorgoreous Man....



He is our little Chinesse Man... hehehe


Daddy Feeding Baby...

3 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

CONGRATS KARIDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Congratulations, he's absolutely beautiful!

Meg said...

I can't believe this was a year and a half ago... INSANE.