Sunday, December 16, 2007

Two Week Pictures...


Like I promised we took Jaemen's pictures today. I took them in his stocking but I really don't like how they turned out so I have to do some research and figure out different poses and quick cause he was packed into the stocking pretty tight. I did get one or two so I will post those. Other then that we did pictures with daddy and more newborn pictures.

Jaemen is doing good though. A little problem sleeping yesterday he really wanted to be up and looking around but it seems like he is sleeping a little better today. Nothing much to post today we are just snowed in pretty much, we arent going much further then to granny's house down the road because it is pretty bad out!! Hopefully I will be able to get out and get some pictures of the snow!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOh, Jaemen is so cute!!