Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sorry...

ONE MONTH OLD!!
I am sorry guys!!! I know I havent posted in 10 days but that included Christmas, myself going back to work and New Year's. We have been so busy and I really havent had time!! I have also been working on maternity pictures for my cousin and trying to get those done before she heads back to Texas. So here you go..





Christmas was great but exhausting with a new baby and Jaemen was also very exhausted from the whole thing. On that Sunday we went to my mothers side's Christmas, then Christmas eve we went to my Aunt Stacey's house and then off to My dad's house from there. Christmas day we went to my mothers in the morning and then we had to travel to Battle Creek for his daddy's family christmas. So we had a very busy holiday... He got a million presents and I just cant imagine how next christmas will be when he can actually help open his own presents and play!! Jaemen was soo abdorable every day though.. I had an outfit for each day it was sooo cute!! (Even though one of the days his outfit made him look like a convict..heheh)










We also have had a trip to the ER unfortunutly... our little one woke up with a whole bunch of crusties in his eye and it was all swollen up. I wiped it out with a warm wash cloth and he went back to sleep and 20 mins later it was back. So we ran him up to the ER and of course it is a type of pink eye even though his eye was pink. The bad thing is it was his one month birthday.. awee!! You can see in the picture that his eye was all swollen like it was when he was born but today already it is better and lets hope it didnt spread to the other eye.


Today we are just laying around and watching football. Our little man is having a little gas problem with his cereal so he is a little under the weather along with daddy from being sick but you can bet he is in his michigan gear and I even caught a picture of him looking at the television "watching" the game!!





















Other then that we are doing great over here. We are going to go and get his month pictures taken so that I have some pictures with him. Since I am always behind the camera I get to step in front!!! I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday and brought the new year in on a happy note!!
Happy Holidays
Karidan, Sherrow, and Jaemen!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah..what a cutie! We had the same little Santa Suit!