Thursday, December 6, 2007

Our first ROUGH night!!!



Well last night was our first real rough night. Jaemen had me up until about 3 and then back up at 5:45 and then back up at 7 to eat!! Yikes!! I am pretty sure it is the new formula his body is getting used to! He had an upset stomache i am pretty sure but Sherrow just kept on asking me what is wrong and I am like Sherrow like I know. All I can tell you is what I THINK it is but the little peanut was screaming his lungs off!! I guess it was all in due time that it happened!


Main problem right now: He is Soaking through all of his diapers... I moved him up to ones and he is still soaking through them. I know it is probably cause he is taking in 4 oz every 4 hours but there has to be a way to stop it! He goes through like 3 outfits a day because of this!!! Help??


We are going to go and get Scooter today (our Sheltie). I have been feeling pretty good so I think I can handle his hyperactivity. I miss my little guy anyways and i am sure he has thought i have abandon him!


Here are a few updated pictures. Oh I want to take his newborn pictures but anytime you take off his clothes he starts screaming bloody murder so I need to figure this out!!!

Doesnt he look so mean?? Hehe...

No comments: