Monday, November 30, 2009

Our little boy is...


TWO YEARS OLD TODAY!!

(he had just ate breakfast on thanksgiving.. forgive his mouth)

He is getting so big and so grown. Everyday he is getting so smart and I love it... But as any momma would be I am sad. I miss that little lovebug that would just cuddle with me all day if I wanted him too. Sure he cuddles now at night and I am sooo thankful for that but I miss the baby. On the other hand I think to many people have told him he is turning two and he internalized that which has told his mind he can act out in a "Terrible Two" way. Whew!! That boy has been something else lately. We are going to celebrate his birthday a little today just give him our present and then later in the week we are going to have small parties for him with Grandma's and Grandpa's. So pictures to come from that..

No comments: