Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Activities...

Well, our Internet has been down for about a week now. So I have fell even more behind then I normally already are. With Sherrow only home for two weeks we have been trying to spend as much time with him and get all of our activities done.

So first off we have the pumpkin patch. We had to go on a Tuesday so unfortunately the hay ride wasn't running to pick pumpkins. But they did have a few nasty ones up at the front. Jaemen thought he was strong enough to pick them up. And I am a sucker for cute jeans on little boys.

Note: Why are we looking for a new pumpkin to carve, Dad?? That is becuase we had a little critter I believe one night that was a little hungry and took a rather large chuck out of his pumpkin and left blood from there gums all over it.. Very upset!!


He has sooo much fun at the ceder mill. They have a corn box instead of a sand box.. which for adults is disgusting and you can't even go in with your child because of all the dust in the air but the kids love it. They have a wood train for them to climb in and play in. And last but not least they have these huge drain pipes I think they are for slides and JJ loves coming down those.

Then there is trick or treating... We werent out very long because it was nippy and I am guessing the rest of the people in Michigan thought the same thing cause we didn't have half the amount of people that we did last year. Everyone again loved the costume and it was a hit!! AND I didnt see anyone else have it so I am very happy. Of course Jaemen wasn't really up for pictures he was way to interested in candy.. but here are the pictures I did get. p>

Well until next time,

Karidan

No comments: