Wednesday, November 11, 2009

So when do you think it is going to happen??

When will be the first snow fall??? I know everyone has reprogrammed their stereos in their cars to 100.3. Unfortunetly our new car does not get the reception all that well with that channel so I will have to put together some cds for the down time. Well the weather is calling for 60s again so I propose for you wonderful men that put up the xmas lights every year in the freezing cold.. to get out there this weekend and start getting them up. At least this year you wont lose your fingers. Also if there is anyone out there that would love to help me and put mine up this year, contact me!! haha... No Sherrow knows what is on his list when he comes back from Dickson, Tenn.

Next on the list to update you with are pictures of the TWINS!! Not!! They are not in the picture taking mode at this point of there lives and didnt give me much to work with.. I had some great ideas like I always do. And they wanted no part of it. I think at one point Afton is like how to regular people get pictures. I told her they have REGULAR children. Haha.


And the only one I really liked... I have wanted to get this shot of myself, Sherrow, and JJ but at least I could capture this for my sister and brother....

I, of course, did get a few pictures of Jaemen. He is turning Two, YES TWO, in two short weeks. Wow, I think that this is going to be harder for me then one. He is growing sooo fast! He is learning new words everyday and of course hitting those terrible twos fast also.

Well, until next time....

Karidan

No comments: