Friday, October 16, 2009

Jaemen's X-mas list...

Well first I just want everyone to know that Sherrow comes home MONDAY!! I am soo excited but he does leave again in 2.5 weeks for another 17 days. But that is pretty short compared to the last 48 days.

Next, I know. I know. You are all thinking like WHAT??? ALREADY?? But as you ALL know I am NOT Rich and I dont think Sherrow is either. So I have to plan a little for Christmas espectically with his birthday just a week short weeks before that. Sherrow and I have come to the conclusion we are pretty much going to do the same thing we did last year. One nice gift for his B-day and then probably 3 gifts for Christmas depending on how expensive/inexpensive the presents we decide on. We understand that he is ONLY two and has no idea still what is going on and doesnt need his parents going bankrupt for x-mas. I love Christmas and would love to give him 15-20 presents to open but seriously he got enough last year that we were overhelmed.

So here is what might show up under Jaemen's Christmas tree. Oh have I mentioned, I have NO idea where I am going to put the tree this year??? As you can see HERE that our tree was in the corner where you go into the kitchen.. Problem this year??? We have accquired a love seat that sits there!! Opps.. So it might be a little snug in our house this year we will have to see!!



Anyways....


1. Jaemen has become a coloring fool so with his new room (that I still havent been able to paint) this will match perfectly...

2. The little people Spin n Crash racer set... I think this is pretty cool and I guess I should keep the tradition going since last year he recieved... The little people.. airplane... dump truck... farm... and I am sure more that are not coming to mind. But these toys he plays with on a daily basis..


3. Lastly, He is really into "choo choo's" as he would say... so I am pretty sure this train that picks up it's own track will be nestled under the tree from Santa!!


I have also heard from a few birdies that he might expect something like this, or this... or maybe this to go with the others.

Until later,

Karidan

No comments: