Sunday, November 30, 2008

ONE YEAR TODAY!!






Awwwee.. my little man is one year old. We didnt do much today.. we went shopping and I actually didnt buy him anything ( bad mom not!! he doesnt even know). Then we came home and I tried to get some homework done... The last few days I have gotten a few extra minutes to throw together two digital pages which I will show in a minute. Other then that tomorrow is going to kick off a new project for me... i want to document our 25 days of christmas here.. And every year from here on ( I hope ). So I am going to take a picture everyday of something in our daily lives or something special we do that day like put up the tree here real soon!! I got the idea from a woman named emilie from here blog. I was already a bad mom and didnt get that many pictures of his first thanksgiving but honestly how many pictures can you get of people eating... Matter of fact I only got 4 pictures wow thought I got more then that!! Anyways.. so there wont be a shortage of pictures. But here are the scrapbooking pages...







No comments: