Saturday, November 8, 2008

What I will be doing this weekend..

HOMEWORK!!!
Analytical Chemistry
  • HPLC Lab Report
  • AAS Lab Report (done)
  • GSMS Lab Report
  • Write up PreLab for GC (done)
  • Outline for Presentation(done)

Physical Chemistry

  • Iodine Lab Report (done)
  • Write up Last weeks lab
  • Homework Set #4 (DONE)

Prof in Chemistry

  • Finish my Senior Seminar (most important it is friday)DONE!!!!!!

Oh yeah and get my resume together for a job opening for a Forensic Technician in Sterling Heights??

I cant wait for this next week to end!! I will have no more Analytical Lab so that means no more school on Tuesday and Thrusday!! U Can track my progress through the weekend I will cross them out!! Not that you care but I just wanted to get my to do list down somewhere before heading to work!! Love all of you!!

Karidan

No comments: