Sunday, November 2, 2008

11 MONTHS!!! WOW

Can you even believe it?? He is going to be a year old in one month!! WOW!!! Not much is going on here other then a lot of very little sleep nights!! I am working on a lot of stuff for school until bout an hour until jaemen wakes up at night ( i should just stay up until he does) doing my homework!! Crazy and I cant catch up!! anyways... Like I said not much going on here!! I do have some good news though.. It looks like I will graduate in the SUMMER!!! AHHHH!!! I am going to have the same exact semester next semester!! Just the advanced side of what i am doing so 3x harder!! But I want to get it done so I am going to push through it!! I CANT WAIT!!






Halloween was good here... I sat inside the door and watch Sherrow and Jaemen hand out candy... or watch jaemen almost fall down the stairs THREE times!! (See below) He thinks he is a big boy and can climb the stairs.. OH and.... we might have a walker any day now!! He took two steps tonight!! we just have to get him over this whole fright thing and letting go!! He is standing all by himself now!! Not really excited for that though.. when you ask him what he has he is already starting to dip on us and crawl away as fast as he can go so what do you think he is going to do when he can walk!!





I will try and post some more soon!! Jaemen has a photoshoot coming up maybe tomorrow if I get sometime cause I have to get his invites out!! But here is a few pictures!!! Love you all!!

No comments: