Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daily Journaling for Christmas...

I am really trying to keep to my word that I want to document our first real christmas. Last year with Jaemen just being born, Christmas went by so fast and was such a blur!! I want to document Jaemens "first" Christmas. I wish that he was old enough to put out cookies and stuff, it would be a whole lot funner but oh well I don't want to wish him older yet!! The last couple of days have been real busy on my part so nothing really happened around here but I am going to use this blog as my daily journal... I come back to his blog a lot for milestones of Jaemens when I didnt write down the date because I usually write about it pretty close to that date... So if you dont want to read about the daily xmas stuff just dont read the ones that have Day X as the header... I understand you dont want to here about all the mundane stuff that is going on around here but I do want to remember the little things... So along with hopefully a picture, I will be writing a short paragraph about something special that happened that day!!!

Day One

We woke up to our first big snow of the year. So excited that it is finally looking like christmas. Even though I was totally excited that I had to be the one shoveling since Sherrow is down in Kentucky!! This is my last week of classes so I am pretty busy with exams and reports that need to be turned in!! So I havent had much time to spend with the little fellow. It has been pretty rough and I have been spending a lot of time at school... so not much to report on Day One!!


Day Two

Again nothing much happened.. I spent the day at school and the night at work so JJ was at Granny Jean's.


Day Three (Today)...

I had three exams today so I am exhausted since I was up all night. For once not becuase of the little one... But I was able to go and get the baby at like 3 and spend a little time with him before I have to get going on my work for my Lab practical for tomorrow at 10!! Yikes kinda scared on this one!! Hoping now that school is going to be over that we can have some more momma son time soon!!!

No comments: