Friday, November 14, 2008

Few rough days....

Well I guess we have been in for it a while now. Jaemen was such a great baby... other then never sleeping through a whole night, he never did keep us up all night. We never had the infamous all nighters that everyone told us about. Well, in the past week I have had 3. With his double infection and throat infection he wasnt too bad. But then on Tuesday night he started screaming every time he took a drink of something or ate something. At first I feared that maybe he got something stuck in his throat but I couldnt hear an obstruction in his air flow. I finally got him back to sleep at like 4, after watching like 5-6 episodes of Fresh prince and trying every position I could think off to get him back to sleep. The next morning I shipped him off to the sitter/grannys house and she told me when I picked him up that he had only ate 3 bites of food and wouldnt drink a bottle or even juice. So I got him home and that is when it all started. He was playing one minute and then next minute he was in a complete streaming fit. He wouldnt stop screaming and crying and throwing himself about. So I decided that I would take him to Urgent care to see if something was wrong. Well come to find out he still has the double ear infection and now he has come down with Hand, Foot, and mouth disease!!!(dad this link really is good on information about it) Wow... he actually caught it. We knew there was a possibility since one of the twins had it and stephs kids got it. So the whole inside of his mouth is covered the doc said with those little blisters and he had two on his big toes. You can barely see them and I was checking everynight but I was not looking for something like that. I was looking for blisters like we get, but they are under the skin.

So we get more antibotics for the ear infections, something other then amoxicin and be on our way since there really isnt anything you can do for the HFM disease. That night he woke back up at about 1130 and we were still up 3 episodes of Fresh Prince, 2 episodes of Moshea, and Forest Gump movie later!! Hehehe (like how i do the times to the shows that we went through eheh) Anyways, Sherrow had pulled the rocker in the room so we could rock him and that didnt work we ended taking 45-an hour shifts even though he was crying the though night so it wasnt like you could sleep during that time. And finally i got him asleep at about 5 am after he and daddy watched forrest gump. I know what you are thinking turn off the tv!! But that didnt work either it would just make us fall asleep instead of him!!

But it sounds like he is back to eating today and drinking but pretty whinning still.. So hopefully we will get some sleep around here tonight.


On a better note... SCHOOL IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END!!! I got my seminar done today didnt go as well as I planned somehow some slides got misplaced but I pulled through. But like I said it is coming to an end.. Both labs are over so means I have nothing on Tuesday and thrusday and only monday and wednesday go to 1230! YIPPEEE!! I can catch up on everything that is due and start studying for a test on wednesday. This weekend is still pretty packed with a quiz homework and a test in Physical chem by wednesday but I will have TUESDAY all day to work on it. I will probably still send Jaemen to his grannys (sherrows mom) just for a few hours while sherrow is at work so I can really hustle and get some work done. But the stress will soon be all over!!!


Another good note.... A wonderful woman at school gave me Photoshop CS2 which is a VERY VERY expensive program and it came with some GREAT actions. So I am going to do some work on some pictures and if you would like to reorder some pictures let me know.. they will be only availiable in 5 x 7 and higher though...


This is the longest post ever I think!! hehehe...

No comments: