Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It is here...

Yes His first birthday!! But I didnt CRY!! :) He had two wonderful parties and we have found out that he is extremely shy when people sing to him and he knows when he is being sung to and when someone else is being sung to. (since we celebrated what like 5 birthdays at one you will see the cake later Crazy) He got a bunch of toys and some clothes all in all it was a great weekend!!

I made his cake... I wasnt sure how it was going to but it actually turned out well. I had one mess up when I was putting on his name but I fixed it the best I could and everyone liked it!!


Here are just a few pictures from the day all the other ones are uploaded on to the site look ~~> I am pretty sure that you can even save them to your computer (dad so you dont need my memory card).



OK and last but not least of course the cake pictures!!!

Oh yeah and here was my favorite project that I made that day.. They turned out great!! I got the idea from Heather.. Thanks for the great idea!!!

Thanks everyone for all the great gifts and spending that wonderful memory with us!! Pictures soon to come of Jaemen and the twins!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Karidan

No comments: