Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This Sunday we took a trip out to the Cider Mill. We had to get pumpkins and it had been a while since I was able to get out to get those yummy yummy warm donuts. Jaemen was pretty tired but was a trooper and just amazed with all of the kids and people running around. We are going again this weekend thank goodness cause almost all of the pictures came out horrible!! I dont know what my camera was set at but they were all grainy and plus the sun was soo harsh!! Here is one though I guess just so you can see I promise better ones this weekend. I wont be so rushed and maybe he will be a little less tired!! Gotta get going to my Fathers house though talk to you later!!!
You see whaat I mean about grainy and nasty pictures!! YUCK!!! Hate when that happens

No comments: