Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jaemen's Baby Album!!

I am soo excited to get going on this! I started on his 8x8 but I have this beautiful album for his first year (baby) album!! Well on one of my scrapbooking websites, Twopeasinabucket.com, they started an online class called 12 weeks to a babys first year. Just like what it sounds it is a 12 week class that is going to walk you through all the milestones, title page and a bunch of other stuff to get you through that daughting task of your babies first year album since all new moms are so busy!! I love the idea and it is coming at a great time when school isnt so demanding!! So here is my first page done his title page, soooo excited!! This is him at two days old, hasn't he changed so much it doesnt even look like him anymore!! WOW!!

2 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout, he is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Karidan~he is adorable!! Can't wait to see him in person-Hint, hint! Mrs. Dorow