Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Growing up right in front of me...

I think that is the most amazing thing you can possibly encounter... Your child growing right before you!! Our little boy is getting so big and I can't believe that in a few short weeks he is going to be 6 months old!! He is reaching for everything, holding his own bottle for most of the feeding, letting you know it isnt ok to take away his toys, and just about reaching for us. He has gotten soo big!! Well, I havent updated in quite some time so he had his 4 month appt which was really when he was 5 months but oh well. He weighed out to be 18.2 pounds and 31 and a half inches long!! YES!! I said 18 POUNDS!! The doctor turned to me and told me do you releize that you have a 9 month old!! (that would be in the 97 percentile for weight) I was like yeah he is huge I know it!! Other then that he is healthy but with him being so big I noticed a while back ago that his feet are kicking the back of the seat. I was like ugh.. I am pretty sure this boy is over the length requirement for this carseat!! Sure enough it is for babies under 26 inches and he is 31 and HALF!!! hehehe.. So he now has a new carseat!! A big boy car seat!! I found it super cheap and it is rear facing because his doctor wants him rear facing for another month (technically they are suppose to be rear facing for a their first year) and then he will see where he is at!! So that was cool didnt know they made big seats like that rear facing! Sherrow calls it his is lazy boy on wheels!!



I had my first official mothers day!! I was pregnant on the last one so I dont think it counts even though everyone said it did!! BLAH!! Anyways... It was nice. I got to spend a lot of time with the family!! Sherrow had to work all day so he was pretty tired when he got home but he still did a lot for me when it came to Jaemen (making bottles and changing him). I got a pretty good picture of us together so I will leave you with that!! Love all of you!! Got to get some sleep, Got school in the morning!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

HE IS SO BIG. I seriously cannot take it anymore. I thought I was joking when I said next time I see him he'll be graduating high school. He's already the size of a 9 month old!? I NEED TO SEE MY NEPHEW, STAT. :)

love you guys.