Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cutest Kid EVER!!!

So isnt this the cutest kid ever!! He was soo sleepy here but he is in this stage of fighting us soo hard to go to sleep so we pretty much just let himself wear right out. These pictures turned out ok I had to be fast but my I need new batteries because mine STINK!! But yes this little boy is the cutest thing ever!! The crazy hair that we cant possibly do anything with anymore not even with oil in it just getting curlier by the second!! Those eyes ahhh they just melt me every time!! And now he has those cute little two teeth that to me makes an adorable baby boy!! Just wanted to give you guys just a little update not much is going on right now!! Things have settled down but now I am just working a lot more and still have a crazy spring class that goes really quickly!! I do promise some scrapbooking layouts here real soon maybe tonight so keep looking back!! Oh and if you want here are the other pictures from the shoot you will be able to print these but I will be taking them again. There wasn't enough light so a lot of them were blurry!!

No comments: