Friday, May 30, 2008

6 Months and counting...

It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant! (not that I want to go back to that time in my life) But now I have him here and he is getting so big!! He is holding his bottle all by himself, sitting all by himself and being able to hold a toy with both hands and sit, growing like a weed, and of course showing his little personality more and more everyday. He definetly is a morning baby, had us up at 6 in the morning and he doesnt last anywhere past 9 o clock! Oh he also trying to lift himself up not with his hands just pure stomache muscles (crazy i know) but he hates being on his tummy no matter what I do. He is into the screaming thing until his little face is red or chokes himself! Not to much to post though just cant believe it has been 6 months already! How the time flies.. and we are doing just fine. Here are just a few pictures from a couple days ago!!

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

He is getting so big, just adorable!