Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Beginnings on our horizons...

Yes we might be moving again.. (actually we will be moving no matter what just might not be this house) I know we just moved last year but we are having some problems with this house and need to get out of here for the baby. We have found a house that we really really like. Has everything that we want... fenced in yard... dishwasher... basement.. 3 bedrooms.... a room for me to scrap... oh and this one has a WALK IN CLOSET. Even though it is looking like we arent geting that room if we do get the house. THere are a lot of other people interested so we will know by the end of the day!!! PRAY FOR US!! We really want it!! We just are trying not to get to excited about it!



Got another scrapbook page done last night.. I am actually feeling good that I am getting stuff done!! That is like 3 pages in 2-3 weeks when I dont usually get one done in like 6 months.. Ahh I have also done 4 cards. Cant show you the last one because it is for someone that reads the blog. They will get it on Sunday!!! I really wasnt happy with the page but I am getting some good feedback from my websites on it!! So I guess I will get over it!!

No comments: