Friday, February 1, 2008

New Table!!

Well we decided that we had a little extra money this month even with putting extra on the bills. So we went out and got a "cocktail" table... and this is what has me upset today also. I thought that you could go in pick what you want and get it loaded into your truck. Well I got told something different.. I have to wait until Feb 27th YUCK!! I dont like spending money and not having the item in hand when leaving the building. I love it though... and cant wait until the 27th!!
I like it.. We will get some rounded corners when jaemen starts using it to pull himself up!! Other then that I have nothing esle to post. Yeah YEAH i know I still have to do his 2 month pictures!! They were going to get done today but yeah that obviously didnt happen!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hi there,
I'm a fellow mommy on scrapbook.com (on the new mommies thread) and I thought I would check out your blog, too. I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my "blogging friends" on my blog. Your little man is adorable! :o)