Saturday, February 9, 2008

Drum Roll PLEASE...

1 cheap $20 CD clock radio...
and a $6.99 baby einstien Lullaby CD later..


Yes... JAEMEN SLEPT ALL NIGHT IN HIS OWN CRIB!!! And mom only checked on him 3 times even though I wanted to like 6 more times but I just said, "he will be ok Karidan he is fine let him sleep." I have to have the CD player going when he gets in there and I usually turn the cd back on one more time before I also go to bed. I woke up at like 4 ol clock and reliezed that I hadn't heard him yet and I checked the monitor and laid there for a minute and heard him move a little and fell back to sleep. Come about 5:30 there he was crying wanting something to eat. (oh did I tell you that we have him getting to about 4-530 mark of sleeping) IT IS THE GREATEST!! The night before I also believe that he wouldve to but Daddy wasn't the most comfortable with it and so he went and got him out of his room and put him in the bassinet. Oh well... He did it!!

The cat napping is getting a little better!! Usually he wakes up at that 4-530 mark then again at like 730-8 and then most of the time he stays down to like 11-12! YEAH!!! Even though the one day I wanted to sleep in.. yeah what do you think I am sure you can figure that one out!! hehehe.. No biggy!!!


But as I promised more pictures.. I am trying to get them all edited here real quick to post them so as I get them done I will keep on posting!! I was trying to get a valentine out to all the family members but that didnt quite work sorry!! We still love all of you though... I just dont have a lot of time to be doing that kind of stuff!! I need to study!! (goal this semester: an A in 3 out of the 4 Classes) And I had a little trouble on my Orgo II exam on tuesday so I really need to get a early start on the next one in two weeks. So that is what I am going to be doing these next couple of weeks. Ok I am hushing up now and getting to the pictures!!

















Well, I am sure that I will be making some story boards soon but I havent gotten to those yet so I will post those later!! Now I just have some cute cadids of his smiles that are getting bigger and bigger everyday and this morning Sherrow and I almost got a small giggle out of him! So that is on its way too!!! Cant wait!!!




No comments: