Friday, February 15, 2008

Just a couple of Pics!!!




I just wanted to post a couple of pictures.... This week is kinda busy!! I have Spring Break (YEAH!!) starting the 25th so this whole next week I have two really big mid terms one in Orgo and one in Calc III (yikes). So I am going to be study this whole weekend was suppose to start today but Jaemen had a different idea of me!! Anyways... Off to work hope you enjoy!!

Caught him lookin over Daddys shoulder...

We have had some serious problems with BED HEAD hehehe... THought I would catch some pictures of it!!!

Ps. It looks like I might be opening up a new website for my Photography... With the last pictures coming out of Jaemen great everyone has really talked me into really trying to make some money off of it and therefore not having to work as much!! Me and sherrow talked about it and he is all about it and has been telling me for about forever that I needed to!! Now that I found an actual print lab I am really thinking about it!! I told sherrow if I get 5 paying customers in the next couple of months then I will for sure and he already has 2 people at work for me and want my number to set something up!! WHOA!!!

~Karidan and Jaemen~

No comments: