Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3 Layouts Done!! WHOA!!

That is right!! I have gotten 3 scrapbook pages done in Jaemen's Scrapbook. I can't believe it! I am kinda of in this creative mode right now so I am trying to get a lot done!! It is amazing how much stuff I have but I always come to a point in my pages where I am like I need this and that and dont have it!! So I will be making another trip to joanns here tomorrow I think!! Even though I have an Organic Midterm to study for tomorrow!! Well here you go let me know what you think... I am really into the clean and simple layouts right now!!!


I still have to put the date on all of them I have to check the pictures in the computer and they are all on my external hard drive. I am thinking that I am going to add some ribbon to the car ride one and some journaling let us know where he was going and what he did that day!! Oh and sorry the one week layout scanned horribly the picture looks much better in real life!!

Thanks Karidan

No comments: