Friday, February 29, 2008

3 Months!!

Jaemen is 3 months old today!! WOW!! It doesnt seem like it has been three months but you can see the changes in him so much!!! I love it!! He is talking and cooing at us soo much! He makes it so much easier to wake up with him at night because he gives you that huge smile and it is all worth it!! (even though I am hoping that he gets through the night soon) He is taking longer naps when I can get him down but his sleeping schedule changes with the day! I am trying real hard to get him back down by 12 and then again at like 5 and then for the night by 10!! That has been working pretty good!!










My spring break is over. I feel like I got nothing done! I did get 5 layouts done of Jaemens Scrapbook so I guess it wasnt anything but I havent even touched a dis
h or studied half as much as I wanted to! I did get like 4 hours done but I need a lot more so that is what I will be doing all Saturday night and most of Sunday even though I have Aftons Baby shower!! I have also done a baby shower invite and two baby announcments!! Oh I guess I did get Afton's Maternity pictures done and edited I just have to do her storyboard and get them ordered!!





Here are some new pictures and one more layout from jaemens scrapbook I couldnt do the other one because it is a 12 X 12 so I have to figure out how to merge the two images I had the program before but not anymore!!

No comments: