Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wow these are easy!!


I am always spending hours and hours online looking for Digital Freebies but I can never sit there and actually do a layout. (mainly cause I am so cheap so I never have a full kit) But I do save some of the quickpages that I like. So tonight I was going through all my files telling Sherrow I need to get some external memory for all of these files and found this quickpage and decided to put some pictures of him in there. It was soo easy I need to keep on doing this and get some pages done even though it is cheating. I want to actually get some paper ones done too! I would love to even get started on my Pregnancy Album to!! Oops!! Here you go though!!! I think during the summer when I am not in school I am going to do something like a Layout a Day like one of the ladies I talk to on my forums is doing right now. I can do it she has five kids and still gets it done!!

No comments: