Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Our lil Man is Growing....



VERY LARGE....




He had a doctor appt for his one month check up even though he was a month and a half. Do you really want to know how much he weighed at 6 weeks old..


Yeah that is right


11 lbs 8ozs


and 24 inches long!!


He is coming out of 0-3 month clothes and going into 3-6. My lil baby isnt lil anymore. Even though when we go out everyone is like ohhhh what a handsome boy he is sooo little! I am like WHAT?? He is not little. He wasnt little when he came out. For heavens sake my girlfriends little boy is 9 months old and is still in 3-6 month clothes!!! Jaemen isnt even 2 months yet!!!




As for sleep... It is getting better. We are going to start him back out on cereal this coming up week. And I honestly think that he might sleep right through the night!! Then we are going to try and see how mom feels about him sleeping in his OWN ROOM!!! I am pretty sure he is getting more use to the schedule that we have going here. Dad is getting better with him... just has to learn that he is growing up and we have a baby that hates to sleep during the day and just let the baby do what he wants unless he is fussy or screaming.




That is about it now!! He is smiling and cooing SOOO much now. He talks to us all the time now, I have only caught it on camera once though talking to his dad!! He didnt want to do his little photoshoot with me the other day, started screaming so I gave up and then went and at out in the living room with me and he gave me the biggest smile. I was like you little rat why didnt you do that when i had a camera in my hand!! hehe... Oh well there will be many to come!! That is it though I promise you keep this more updated now, our internet went down that is why it took soo long!!!




- Karidan and Jaemen


No comments: