Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Not much going on here. I have went back to school and working like 20 hours at work so we are just getting used to the new schedule and trust me I think it is harder on me then it is on Jaemen. But we got his first month pictures back! I really wasnt crazy about them! I have taken better ones at home but at least I got into the pictures!! BUT they got profile shots and I HATE my profile so i really dont like them!! Plus my hair wasnt done and my eyebrows were done!!! but oh well we still got them!! Here you go though...






Other then that we are getting so many smiles out of him now!! I LOVE it!! I cant wait until he really responds to us!! I will update with more pictures this week. I am planning to take some more pictures tomorrow when I get home from school!!

- Karidan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the one with his hand under his cheek. So nice to have the family shot!