Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Not so good news...

Well as most of you know my sister is pregnant with twins and she is just starting her 7th month today. Well she is also in the hospital with pretty regular cramps and a positive test telling the doctors that her uterus is telling them that she is going to have these babies in the next two weeks. YIKES!!! She is going through treatments of Magnesium sulfate and steriod shots to get the contractions to stop and the steriods are to get the babies lungs more developed!! Right now she may not have any vistors so she can sleep and get rest!! So pray that she keeps these babies in for as long as possible because they wont be no more then 2.5-3 lbs if they are that lucky. They are going to have a serious battle once they enter this world. I will keep you posted as much as I can.


With all of this going on and still trying to keep up with school and everything I am hoping that I will get Jaemen's 2 month pictures done soon. He has had a few stratches on his face and looking a little roughed up hehe so I havent taken them yet! But soon Maybe today!! I have a lot of studying to do!! He will be 2 months tomorrow though!!! Wow how the time has went by but then it hasnt and I can't wait for him to start reaching for us and getting more control of his own body!! I have more pictures to post but they are at home and I am at school so I will post them later... maybe and hopefully with 2 month pictures.


I have also learned how to better my pictures a little more in photoshop. I am also making a valentine card for some of our closer family members cause I am going to be testing out a new printing lab that I have found for my pictures. Instead of just printing them out at walgreens and for the storyboards I want to get more into!! So here is a little sample I am sure it is going to change the picture definetly is going to change at least!! I want a black and white!! Tell me what you guys think!!



Ok this post is long enough!! Again Pray for my sister and her babies and I will keep you posted!!

No comments: