Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So Sorry...

So a lot has happened since the last post...
1. I was in another accident.. Everyone was ok but the car did not make it
2. We have bought a new car... 2004 Grand Am... and LOVING IT!!!
3. Sherrow had a family reunion
4. The internet was down for almost a week
5. Jaemen had a temperature of between 102-104 through the whole week of the fourth
and last but not happy to report...
6. Project 365 has taken a major hit.

So I guess let's recap a little more in detail on each one of those.

1. So the day of my mother's side graduation open house/party. I was traveling to go and get Sherrow from work and was in an accident. It was pretty bad but everyone (Jaemen and I) made it through. I suffered pretty bad the next day considering I turned the car so I was take the blunt of the accident and not Jaemen. I suffered also on the emotional side for a little. I had a lot of guilt about having JJ in the car and not being more careful.. About smashing another vehicle and no this one was not quite paid off. But after a late night breakdown Sherrow and I conquerred all of my feelings since I held them in until now and I had to see through all of it.

2. The accident was on the 6th and drove off in a car I think 18 days later. I am very happy that we could bounce back from the accident and not take as big of a hit as I thought we were going to take. We went from a 1996 Bonneville to a 2004 Grand Am and only increased our payment by $50.. We have been wanting something more but I definetly didnt want to smash one to get the other. But we came out on top and are very proud of ourselves.

3. Sherrow had a nice family reunion over the fourth. Unfortunely, Jaemen was not feeling his best and could not enjoy the beautiful beach at Seven Lakes State park. (which is very far out) Flint did not have fireworks this year due to the recession so we just enjoyed a few back at his sisters house. Also due to the fact I had a sick child in my arms the whole day I only have one picture and I didnt even take it.. But at least it is of our family.. You can tell that JJ was not feeling it.

4. Not much more to say the laptop was acting up and no internet.


5. On the 3rd when I went to put Jaemen to sleep I noticed that he was a little warm but nothing serious. So I went to check on him about two hours later and low and behold he was burning up at that time I think it was 102.4. So gave him some tylenol and hoped he would wake up and be better. NOPE... about 4 o clock I woke up again and he was still burning up this time it was 103.1. Long story short... Everytime the dang tylenol would wear off his temp would be right back up in the 103's. He didnt eat anything other then one helping of applesauce and one juice. I knew then something was up. So the next morning I took him to the clinic and there you go he has a throat infection. This poor kid just got over pink eye.. oh yeah I guess I should have put that in the list too.


6. Well sad news.. at least to me. Project 365 has taken a major hit in June. I thought ok Karidan just bounce back in July and yeah I think I have only taken 3 pictures of the past 7 days. It will be ok I will get back to it. And hopefully pack to blogging more also.


Meagen also just came to see us for an hour. I am soooo excited they might (fingers are crossed) be moving back to Michigan. I CAN NOT wait to hear if Mike gets the job.. But while she was her she was more the kind enough to TRY (key word) to get some pictures of us together. It really didnt work. Jaemen still wasnt feeling the best and Sherrow WOW Sherrow was giving the craziest faces ever. I should post them just to embarrass him so he wont do it again even though he claims he didnt know these were serious pictures. WOW... anyways here is the best and ONLY picture I can pull from the batch...


Well I will try to be more on top of the blog now that the internet is back up...

Karidan

No comments: