Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scrapbook update...

I was feeling a lot of creative juices trying to come out of these little fingers the last couple of days so I knew I needed to get back in that room. Once I did though it was like I couldnt get what I had in my head to come out on the paper. This is pretty close even though nothing like what I had in mind at first but then I changed it.. "Perfection" is the first page in Jaemen's second year album. It really doesn't have a home yet since I really want to get these albums. I will do a different color for each person or topic... But that is so I can put them on a shelf in our living room and display them so everyone can see them and not locked all up in my ScrapRoom for only me to see. Anyways.. I am thinking I really like it. Whatcha think??After finishing this up last night I really wanted to finish up some of the holiday pages for Jaemens first year album.. But in the probably about 1500 sheets of paper (underestimate most likely) I did not have any plain black 12 x 12 paper. Wow!! So I will be hitting Joann's today for a whole pack of black since I think this happened before. So expect more tomorrow.

No comments: