Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Posts in 1 Day...

Yes Sir!!! And guess what?? I decided to scrap someone else other then MY child!! Wow... I have been wanting to scrap some pictures of my nephews for a while and since Afton has not forwarded any pictures to me to date I will just use the pictures that I have. You have seen these pictures before but now they are scrapped.. I have a lot of digital pages to get printed off and I plan on getting to my Project 365 pretty soon too. So it looks like I need to pick up a special shift just to get my pages printed off haha. Anyways... I am tired as you can see from my rambling. So here they are.. I am thinking cute enough to get framed and put on the walls of their bedrooms!! Afton SEND ME PICTURES and you might get a whole scrapbook one day!!! Anyways thanks for looking...

---Karidan

No comments: