Thursday, July 30, 2009

A boy and his

bowl of water... You would never think that a bowl of water and the wand from bubbles would give a boy something to do for hours. Here is a picture from the other day... And again today... Yes this is what Jaemen does.. Drinks the nasty water, plays in the nasty water, and I can't do anything about it... He is a BOY!!! Here he is today much better picture...

But on a little bit serious note. I am having a little bit of the medical problems. Yes I say a little because I really dont want to over react but it is getting a little harder to. I have always had a lot of pain with my incision due to my c-section with the boy. I went to the OB-GYN about 5 months ago and he told me it is no biggie and that a lot of women have problems even a year and a half afterwards. He gave me the option to have a steriod blocker injected into the problem spots but also warned me that this would not be covered under my insurance he was guessing and it would cost a pretty penny and would probably have to be done several times. So I needed to weigh my options and if I could deal with the pain deal and it would go away. Well about a week or two ago I was having a much worse pain. A burning sensation now and cant even have my pants rub up against the area. I went and felt the spot again and found a mass about the size of a marble. It has since then became more and more painful and harder. So I do have an appointment with the OB-GYN again on the 6th. I have heard a lot of different options it could be from different people of course they are not doctors... But because of my mother's history with cysts this could very well be one... a hernia... or the best but still real painful option is scar tissue but I am not sure why scar tissue would just appear and be this hard and this painful. And of course when someone finds a lump or mass there could also be another option in which I wont even let myself think about! I will keep all of my close family posted on this topic of course... Until the 6th though we will not know. Thank you everyone for listening...

Hopefully you have enjoyed my pictures...

Karidan

No comments: