Sunday, June 14, 2009

So he doesn't like...

The beach!! Today we went to the beach but Jaemen was NOT having it AT ALL!!! He didnt even want me to stand with him in my arm in the water. He also didn't like the sand. Yes he is a wimp but he will get used to it!! He ended up playing in the sand only if he could sit on a towel though. Wow never really expected this from the boy that plays all day in the bath tub. So we will keep going back and sooner or later he will get better. I hope...

Yes... I am having extreme troubles taking pictures of JJ outside. You have to be quick on your toes and I am trying to stay in Manual mode the whole time but it just seems like he is always soo dark in all of the pictures. Or I get a good picture of him and then blow out the background. What to do?? I dont know!! I will be researching some photography websites and figuring out my problem though!! Maybe Fill Flash?? Why am I still talking though the only one that probably knows what I am talking about is Meagen so I will just call her later.. So Meagen expect a call!! haah

Love you all

Karidan
Posted by Picasa

No comments: