Friday, July 25, 2008

Were all alone... :(

Yes... Sherrow left today!!! In the meantime I have a whole list of things to do!!! 1. CLEAN... CLEAN... CLEAN.. 2. Get scraproom in order 3. SCRAPBOOK!! I have had the biggest urge to scrap and I cant!! I hate it!! So I need to get on that!! I am going to paint here soon.. I do need to contract someone out though I need shelves hung!! Oh and Dad I need washers so i can do this... Let me know what you can do!!! Anyways... I want to make cards and layouts!! So many ideas in my head!! But on the other hand I want to pick up a lot of shifts at work so I am going to have to find a happy medium!!


Anyways.. for our last little family thing before Sherrow left we all went to the park (me, sherrow, dymond and jj ohh and of course the camera) I wanted to get some pictures of them together and some comparison pictures so here is a good one...









Look here he had to have a blanket and last night he is sitting by himself and loving the swing!!!













Yesterday April 20th (5 months)

This one you can see how much he has grown being on Dymonds lap!! Kinda of crazy!! His little hair is filling in very nice also!!!




































So anyways.... I will leave you with one more picture from last night!!! I am going to be posting a lot hopefully cause daddy should be checking the site also when he is down there!!! love you all... p.s. aunt joyce we have the frames filled they look awesome now i am just waiting for someone to hang them for me and I will post a picture of them for you!! Thank you so much again I LOVE THEM!!!

Sorry two pictures couldnt leave the B & W one out!! BYE!!!

No comments: