Saturday, July 5, 2008

ALL MOVED IN!!!

Yes we are all moved in!! FINALLY!!! Now we are just getting boxes unpacked and things settled into. Today we got all of our clothes put away in our walk in closet!! I love it!! All organized and a place for everything. So on the big check list we have checked off....


BathRoom....

Jaemen's Room ( even though I cant hang up his clothes yet) ... Yeah dont mind the boxes and mess every where still I am getting to it..



This is our 200 dollar frig.. WE LOVE IT!! What a great steal huh??


So there is a little sneak peak into the new house!! We are loving it just getting used to the whole thing still though... As for the fourth of July. Not to much went on in this house. Daddy had a split shift so that kinda ruined a lot of our plans. Jaemen and I stayed in the house and hung out most of the day! Then at night I and the grandparents just took him outside and watched some of the neighborhood fireworks. He loved them, just a complete stare!! So next year we will definitely take him to the fireworks!!

Well tomorrow I will have some pictures from my recent photo shoots!! But I am incredibly tired for tonight!! So until next time!!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

No comments: