Sunday, July 13, 2008

I know, I Know...

I have been neglecting this blog but not to much is going on around here it is pretty much the same thing everyday. Work, sleep, play with baby... work, sleep, spend time with baby... I have though chopped all of my hair off as you can see in the picture of me and Jaemen messing around with the camera!! I love to see what kind of face Jaemen gives the camera when it goes off!! Next big news is Jaemen has finally cut his next tooth!! It has been what like 4 months since he got his first two teeth... This time it is only one top tooth! I am soo happy for him though they are so so swollen up there but of course we have had a little bit more fussier baby along with him waking up day and determined to crawl. He doesnt quite have it yet but the boy just wants to dive head first to the floor and then screams casue he has hit his head!! Oh and if he doesnt do that he screams after like 2 mintues because he doesnt either get what he dove for or he just cant stand his belly!! ( not to interupt my whole blog but Miss USA just fell on stage going for miss Universe dont think that is going to happen now) Anyways... I am pretty sure that is all that has happened this week! Have finally picked what pictures are going to go in the picture frames my most wonderful aunt Joyce got me!! For right now they will go on the two walls surrounding the TV which is the main focal point of the room it is what you see when you walk in... I love it!!
I am finally going to have my photography up on my own walls!! Well at least two of them right now I need one more just have two many pictures to pick from but I am pretty sure I know which one...


Those are the two for sure and this one might be the third one.... I think this is him soo much right now... I want to do all of his newborn pics but just dont have ones that are working out !!! it is either that or one of his feet!! Help... I just want them to be cohesive not just random pictures... so what do you think???



I still do owe you guys a sneak peak at some of the sessions I had two weeks ago.. So here you go!! I will first start with my nephews...

Then here is the shoot of my cousins baby's baptism pics and pictures of my goddaughter his sister!!

Well I think that is about all for right now!! I swear that I will post more and I will post the frames up on the walls (so you can see aunt joyce)!!!

Karidan

No comments: