Thursday, July 17, 2008

Am I a bad Mother??


I just had to take this picture before I took him out of his jumperoo... The boy had not taken a nap since 10:3o this morning. I put him down once and 15 minutes later he was right back up! So when I seen him getting real tired in his toy I let him put himself to sleep and sure enough 15 bounces later I looked up and he was asleep on the tray. The funny thing was he would bring his head back up and keep on bouncing with his eyes closed!! It was soo cute!! I have been falling behind in the picture category with him so tomorrow I am pretty I am going to take him to the park for a couple of pictures.. I know most of you are like What?? Falling behind?? But when I go back and I only have like 10 pictures I dont think I have enough. It might be a sickness but I don't want to miss out on anything. So maybe a picture a day.. whatcha think?? Especially since I am out of school right now and can do it!!

P.S. We just found out about 2 hours ago that Sherrow will be going to Cincinnati to open up his first Logans down there!! He will be leaving next Friday the 25th and I will be going down there on the 8th of August to pick him up!! That is going to be a lonely 2 weeks... I havent been without him since I went Texas in what 2006 I think that was the year!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: