Friday, August 1, 2008

Guess who is on the MOVE...

You guessed it!! Our little Jaemen... He was out in the living room and officially made it to the kitchen with me! It is time child Proof my house! I have a lot of the plugs already child proofed but everything else needs to be. And with me doing new projects everyday, it is hard to keep in closed when you dont have a door on the craft room. Err.. Right now I am...

1.) Painting My ScrapRoom,





2.)Painting the shelves that are going in there,





3.)doing a design for above the bed







of course mine is going to be on my white wall. I cant wait to see how this is going to turn out. I will post the pictures later!! This is going to go right above the bed so of course no table or anything but I do think I am going to do some of the daisies for my scrap room I think that will be cute!!




Anyways.. Back to Jaemen... He really isnt "crawling crawling" he is doing it his own little way. He get almost into the stance to crawl but still has his leg under him and then just scoots along on that leg. It is so cute! It takes him a minute but if he wants something he is going to get it!!

That is about it for right now... I will post more later with update pictures of the scraproom and or our bedroom!! Love everyone!!!

~karidan~

No comments: