Thursday, June 19, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Sorry I havent posted in a long time but life is soo crazy right now with trying to paint the new house and get the house ready to move into. On top of packing the old house up!! Sooo.. we have the living room and our room done!! We also have found a stove and refrig (stainless steel for 200 dollars.. yeah I bargain hunt). We still need to get a washer and a dryer!!!


Along with moving and school coming to an end. My dear cousin is in town with her family so I need to get over and see her and my new 2nd cousin I havent been able to see... along with that comes taking there family pictures with the new baby!! I have three shoots this week!! WOW what timing!! heheh..


Just so you have your Jaemen fix though hehe NOT!!! here is a picture of the new way our baby likes to sleep!!!

ps. Come back soon to see some pictures from the shoots this week!!!

No comments: